- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Creation date / 2020 / All / 12
- Dhammavavro separates madrone bark from the initial, weak dye solution before moving it to the reduction bath.
- After straining the madrone bark, Dhammavavro moves the weak dye liquid to another pot, where it will be boiled and reduced. To stay on schedule, he spent four nights' vigil in a cold basement retrofitted with dyeing equipment.
- Dhammavaro pours bark from the madrone tree into a pot of boiling water, where it will "steep" and color the liquid just like tea leaves brewing in a tea cup.
- Luang Por Pasanno offers the three refuges and five precepts.
- Jeed requests the three refuges and five precepts for the lay community during Songkran celebrations.
- The lay community joins Jeed in taking refuges and precepts.
- Luang Por Pasanno leads the Songkran celebration with a smile, a bountiful floral backdrop and a livestream audience via YouTube.