Creation date / 2020
- Listening to Dhamma
- Winter wonderland-like conditions mid-January.
- The monastery’s cloister area during a heavy snowfall mid-January.
- Retreat crew member Nick dispatches snow from the walkway around the cloister area.
- From left, venerables Jagaro, Tissaro and Rakkhito walk to the kitchen in inclement January weather.
- Apple lighting candles.
- Lighting candles before the circumambulation of the Buddharūpa on Māgha Pūjā.
- Liam lights candles for the circumambulation.
- Luang Por Pasanno leads the circumambulation around the cloister on Māgha Pūjā.
- Luang Por addressing questions from the lay community.
- Mimi asking questions of Luang Por.
- Laughs from an impromptu gathering of lay people in mid-February, before the shelter-in-place restrictions.
- Retreat crew member Cecilia stretches before Qi Gong lessons led by Ajahn Ñaniko.
- Bhikkhu Jotimanto drying meal bowls in late February.