- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
✔ S - small
M - medium
L - large
- Ajahn Sek exploring
- Ajahn Sek discovered a wooden birdhouse unburnt with nesting material still intact
- Black rock Buddharupa overlooking the massive fire break dug through the land.
- A new Abhayagiri installation.
- Debbie entering the main sala
- Luang por leading the way.
- Up the steps to the Sala
- Arriving to Abhayagiri.
- Tan Sudhīro attempting to dodge my camera lens
- Chanting for Sondra
- The only thing remaining was her Buddharupa
- Anagarika Ryan walking through the burnt landscape
- With the community
- The drive up.