1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- A monk offering a candle to the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- An anagarika offers flowers and candles to the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- A lay guest makes an offering to the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- Sharing candles on Māgha Pūjā.
- Ajahn Sek leads the monks as they circumambulate the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- A monk does walking meditation on a warm, sunny afternoon in mid March.
- Preparing candles to offer on the evening of Māgha Pūjā day.
- Monks chat outdoors during a rare sunny day in February.
- A retreat crew member prepares a floral arrangement for the meditation hall.
- Morning sunlight reveals an overnight dusting of snow on the nearby moutain peak.
- A lay guest decorates the sandstone Buddha with fresh flowers.
- The outdoor Buddha during a warm, sunny day in mid March.
- Morning sunlight crests a nearby mountain peak as the moon descends for the day.
- The monastery's outdoor Buddha shrine after an overnight snow in mid February.
- Retreat crew members cooking on the stove.