Post date / 2020
- Bhikkhu Cittapalo leaves the kitchen with his meal for the day.
- Samanera Dhammavaro doing paces on the walking path outside his kuti.
- A peaceful afternoon abiding in walking meditation.
- Samanera Dhammavaro on his neatly-swept walking path during a mild day mid-March.
- Bhikkhu Gunaviro cleans the Dhamma Hall before a full-moon lunar observance day in early April.
- Bhikkhu Jotimanto setting up the Dhamma Hall before Wan Phra in early April.
- Bhikkhu Jotimanto drying meal bowls in late February.
- Ajahn Kassapo maximizing sunlight exposure for some plants, Theras' vestry.
- Retreat crew member Cecilia stretches before Qi Gong lessons led by Ajahn Ñaniko.
- Jeed pauses to pay homage to the Buddharupa while arranging flowers in the Dhamma hall.
- Bowing to a temporary shrine at the future chedi site.
- Samanera Dhammavaro chants at the future chedi site.
- Ajahn Ñaniko leads chanting during an evening puja at the future chedi site, located above the Cool Oaks trail.
- Luang Por Pasanno leads the circumambulation around the cloister on Māgha Pūjā.
- Apple lighting candles.