Creation date / 2019 / March
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Oak trees in a mist.
- Buddha image in cloister.
- The same outdoor Buddha during a warm, sunny day in mid March.
- Creeks still flowing as the winter rains linger.
- Bhikkhu Commons from loop trail.
- Dye for monks' robes often comes from natural sources - in Thailand, monks use the heartwood of the local jackfruit tree. Dhammavaro collected bark from the native madrone tree and dyed his robes at the monks' utility building, pictured here.
- The outdoor Buddha during a warm, sunny day in mid March.
- Flowers glowing in the morning sun.
- Cloister Buddha image
- A retreat crew member baking a cake in the kitchen.
- Winter Retreat Crew Vs Dukkha
- Welcomed sunny day.
- Meditation hall bell
- A monk does walking meditation on a warm, sunny afternoon in mid March.
- Flowers beginning to spring up.