Home / Spring Arrives 
As Abhayagiri comes out of winter retreat, nature comes to life and the community begins their work of caring for the forest, receiving visitors, and holding a space of practice for all those seeking refuge.
- Buddha image in cloister.
- Creeks still flowing as the winter rains linger.
- Auspicious farewell for the retreat crew after 3 months of service and practice.
- Bhikkhu Commons from loop trail.
- Flowers glowing in the morning sun.
- Winter Retreat Crew Vs Dukkha
- Cloister Buddha image
- Welcomed sunny day.
- Meditation hall bell
- Flowers beginning to spring up.
- Bowl clean-up at Three Jewels
- Samanera Jotimanto honing his robe rolling technique as Tan Suddhiko looks on.
- Debbie and Jeed enjoying the sunshine at Three Jewels.
- Mettika chats with monks at Three Jewels
- Ajahn Kaccana, Ajahn Naniko, Mettika, and Ajahn Karuṇadhammo at Three Jewels