- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / Abhayagiri Reconnaissance 18
- National Guard on Tomki Road
- Stopping to check on Mike, one of our carpenters. He lost everything.
- Mike lost everything except his Buddha!
- Unimaginable devastation on Tomki Road
- Tomki Road was still busy
- Firefighters from New Mexico
- Firefighters from LA
- Bill and Duffy, the look-outs
- Patrol crew from New Mexico
- Jotipalo couldn't help himself. He hugged every firefighter who would let him.
- Our first view of burn areas, seen from Monks Utility Building
- Ajahn Pasanno checking the propane tanks
- First view of our property from Low Black Rock cabin
- Samanera Tissaro photographing some of the aftermath
- Smoke can still be seen coming from the burn areas