- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
- Monks bathe a Buddha image with fragrant water during Songkran, the Thai New Year celebration.
- Lay guests line up to offer alms to Abhayagiri's community of monks.
- A monk collects alms from the Abhayagiri lay Sangha.
- Lay devotees offer alms.
- A lay guest offers a ceremonial water bath to the Buddha.
- Lay guests pay respect to the Buddha with a water bath.
- Monks select from the meal offerings.
- A lay guest waits patiently for the meal to begin.