Creation date / 2020 / March
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Anagarika Bret and Bhikkhu Jagaro drying meal bowls on a sunny afternoon in early-March.
- A rising sun gives a halo to trees lining the Black Rock trail in early March.
- Luang Por delivers Dhamma.
- An impromptu crowd gathers for a Dhamma talk from Luang Por Pasanno in early March, prior to shelter-in-place restrictions.
- Bowing to a temporary shrine at the future chedi site.
- Ajahn Ñaniko leads chanting during an evening puja at the future chedi site, located above the Cool Oaks trail.
- Samanera Dhammavaro chants at the future chedi site.
- An oak in the midst of a snowfall.
- What retirement looks like for a forest monk: Luang Por sweeping the cloister area.
- Luang Por laughs as long-time lay supporter Kamala tells stories mid-March.
- Deer outside the Upper Black Rock kuti mid-March.
- Sunny, Spring-like conditions offer a pleasant abiding for Ajahn Ñaniko as he does walking meditation mid-March.