Creation date / 2020 / All / 9
- The patchwork of connected squares and rectangles reflected in the design of a monk's robe was the brainchild of the Buddha himself, who instructed his assistant to sew a prototype that evoked the pattern of rice paddy fields in Magadha, India.
- Familiarity with an industrial sewing machine can take time - foot and hand coordination is required to add stitches and maneuver the cloth successfully.
- An impromptu crowd gathers for a Dhamma talk from Luang Por Pasanno in early March, prior to shelter-in-place restrictions.
- Luang Por delivers Dhamma.
- Luang Por Pasanno leads the circumambulation around the cloister on Māgha Pūjā.
- Liam lights candles for the circumambulation.
- Lighting candles before the circumambulation of the Buddharūpa on Māgha Pūjā.
- Apple lighting candles.