Creation date / 2017 / Week 7
- Monks walking to the meal during a drizzle.
- A misty mountain top opposite Abhayagiri in early February..
- A sāmaṇera bundles up against the cold as he does walking meditaiton outside the library window.
- Preparing candles to offer on the evening of Māgha Pūjā day.
- An anagarika offers flowers and candles to the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- Morning sunlight reveals an overnight dusting of snow on the nearby moutain peak.
- Morning sunlight crests a nearby mountain peak as the moon descends for the day.
- A retreat crew member arrives for breakfast after an overnight snow in early February.
- The monastery's cloister area during a rain in early February, when many parts of California saw record rainfall.
- An outdoor Buddha image beside a freshly-swollen creek in early February.