Post date / 2017
- Some trees were still on fire
- Somehow we sustained no structural damage. The fire seemed to avoid all our structures!
- Stopping to check on Mike, one of our carpenters. He lost everything.
- Sondra being interviewed by NBC
- Our first view of burn areas, seen from Monks Utility Building
- Tuesday afternoon, caravan back to the monastery
- Ryan was a true hero. He helped save the Redwood Valley Rancheria by fighting the fire all night long.
- Unimaginable devastation on Tomki Road
- Some damage to the water tanks on the ridge
- Mike lost everything except his Buddha!
- The only damage we found was one bridge needs repaired and we lost two wooden steps!
- Debbie and Beth support Sondra
- Fire stopped at Little Todd's shrine.
- We got this photo of Ken's Buddha
- In most places the Loop Trail prevented the fire from advancing into the monastery