Creation date / 2020
2021 »January February March April May June July August September October November December All
- Jeed pauses to pay homage to the Buddharupa while arranging flowers in the Dhamma hall.
- The B2 creekside kuti in sunny weather late February.
- Anagarika Bret and Bhikkhu Jagaro drying meal bowls on a sunny afternoon in early-March.
- A rising sun gives a halo to trees lining the Black Rock trail in early March.
- Luang Por delivers Dhamma.
- An impromptu crowd gathers for a Dhamma talk from Luang Por Pasanno in early March, prior to shelter-in-place restrictions.
- Bowing to a temporary shrine at the future chedi site.
- Ajahn Ñaniko leads chanting during an evening puja at the future chedi site, located above the Cool Oaks trail.
- Samanera Dhammavaro chants at the future chedi site.
- An oak in the midst of a snowfall.
- What retirement looks like for a forest monk: Luang Por sweeping the cloister area.
- Luang Por laughs as long-time lay supporter Kamala tells stories mid-March.
- Deer outside the Upper Black Rock kuti mid-March.