Creation date / 2020
2021 »January February March April May June July August September October November December All
- Sunny, Spring-like conditions offer a pleasant abiding for Ajahn Ñaniko as he does walking meditation mid-March.
- Samanera Dhammavaro doing paces on the walking path outside his kuti.
- A peaceful afternoon abiding in walking meditation.
- Samanera Dhammavaro on his neatly-swept walking path during a mild day mid-March.
- Anagarika Josh emerges from the kitchen with his daily meal.
- Bhikkhu Cittapalo leaves the kitchen with his meal for the day.
- Ajahn Kassapo maximizing sunlight exposure for some plants, Theras' vestry.
- Samanera Candasilo cleans the windows of the Dhamma Hall before a half-moon Wan Phra in late March.
- The intrepid 2020 Winter Retreat Crew from left, Nick, Jeed, Max, Ladawan, Paul, Nit, Skip, Nan and Dave. Not pictured: RJ, Ric, Cecilia, Jeff and Rita.
- Luang Por Pasanno, sweeping away dust, sweeping away stains.
- Bhikkhu Jotimanto setting up the Dhamma Hall before Wan Phra in early April.
- Bhikkhu Gunaviro cleans the Dhamma Hall before a full-moon lunar observance day in early April.
- Floral decorations courtesy of Apple and Nan in preparation for Songkran.
- A creative assortment of flowers courtesy of Apple and Nan.