Post date / 2019
2020 »January February March April May June July August September October November December All
- Giving out free copies of Luang Por Pasanno's new book
- Ajahn Ñāṇiko gives a Dhamma talk
- Experiencing joy after the New Year's meal
- Chatting after the meal and the Dhamma talk
- Tan Guṇavīro finds a quiet place to read
- Early morning at Abhayagiri
- A monk offering a candle to the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- An anagarika offers flowers and candles to the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- A lay guest makes an offering to the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- Sharing candles on Māgha Pūjā.
- Ajahn Sek leads the monks as they circumambulate the Buddha on Māgha Pūjā.
- A monk does walking meditation on a warm, sunny afternoon in mid March.
- Preparing candles to offer on the evening of Māgha Pūjā day.
- Monks chat outdoors during a rare sunny day in February.
- A retreat crew member prepares a floral arrangement for the meditation hall.